DeskSoft BWMeter 2022 Free Download
DeskSoft BWMeter 2022 free download latest full version via direct single link. Shared and tested by the user on getintopc who is Ashley Moore and it is an offline standalone installer configuration of 2.8 MB.
DeskSoft BWMeter 2022 Getintopc Overview
DeskSoft BWMeter 2022 is an excellent application which provides solid statistical functions that allow you to obtain complete statistics for all computers on your network. It can support a variety of connection types, including VPN, ADSL, LAN, VAN, Modem, xDSL, Dial up, etc. In terms of security, this great tool is a strong firewall program that blocks suspicious apps from connecting to your Internet connection, without your permission. It can intelligently analyze data packets and provide you with specific information about them, such as where they originate from, the destination they travel to, and which port and protocol they use. It also allows scheduled monitoring which allows you to receive annual, monthly, weekly and daily data using bandwidth usage graphs. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows. You can also download Geeni App for PC.
All in all, DeskSoft BWMeter 2022 is a robust and reliable bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller, and firewall that permits you to monitor and control the flow of data between and to your computer on the network. It can also allow you to manage the flow of traffic by setting a limit on speed for all types of connections or restricting the application’s access to certain Internet sites. It also has the capability of displaying all LAN traffic, as well as downloading/uploading from the Internet. It will intelligently analyse data packets, and provide you with specific information about the data packets, including where they originate from, where they go, as well as what protocol and port they employ. It also allows scheduled monitoring, allowing you to get yearly weekly, monthly, or daily statistics using bandwidth usage graphs. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows. May you like to download 4k Wallpaper For PC.
Features of DeskSoft BWMeter 2022:
Below are some of the most notable features you’ll be able to experience following DeskSoft BWMeter 2022 free download.
- A reliable and powerful application which can be used to control and monitor your network and Internet traffic.
- Offers a variety of advanced monitoring tools for network that can help you control network access graphs, alerts and notifications.
- Offers comprehensive information on them, such as their origins and where they are going, and what protocol and port they use.
- It supports a variety of connection types, including VPN, ADSL, LAN, VAN Modem, xDSL, Dial up, etc.
- It provides reliable statistical functions to get detailed statistics of all the computers on your network.
- Capability of displaying all LAN traffic, as well as downloading/uploading from the Internet.
- Supports scheduled monitoring that allows you to get yearly weekly, monthly, or daily data using bandwidth usage graphs.
- It allows you to manage the flow of traffic by setting a speed limit for all connections or by restricting the app’s access to certain Internet websites.
- It is a strong firewall application which blocks malicious programs from accessing the Internet connection without receiving your consent.
- Ability to set filters for the local network or the Internet and set speed limits and stop traffic, as well as enable upload and download limitations.
Compressed File/Setup Information:
- Software Name: DeskSoft BWMeter 2022
- Setup Name: BWMeter_9.0.3.rar
- Setup/File Size: 2.8 MB
- Official Developers: DeskSoft
- [OS] You need to Run this software: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Minimum [RAM] Your System Need: 512 MB
- You Need Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Processor [CPU]: Intel Dual Core or higher processor
DeskSoft BWMeter 2022 Free Download
Now, you can download DeskSoft BWMeter 2022 through the below download link or button on the getintopc free software web site. You can install DeskSoft BWMeter 2022 on a 32bit or 64 bit Windows operating system.